Copyrights and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright September 21, 2007, GG2, LLC. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion of the Web Site including related graphics.
- GG2, LLC dba GradeGenie and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify GG2, LLC and the goods and/or services provided by GG2, LLC. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of GG2, LLC.
Links to Third-Party Web Site
GG2, LLC may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. GG2, LLC does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. GG2, LLC does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. GG2, LLC will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
Member Conduct and Code of Ethics
The following is a list of Content and Conduct that violates the Rules of Member Conduct or Code of Ethics. Users may not use GradeGenie to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a GradeGenie official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright (to include interpretations under the Uniform Copyright Act of 1976) or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another student;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that provides instruction about illegal activities, including illegal drug use, child predation, terrorist activities, instructions in assembling or obtaining bombs or other weapons;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that encourages or promotes physical harm against any group or individual. This includes Content that encourages or promotes self-harm;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks used to provide or receive the Service or disobey any requirement, procedure, policies and regulation of any networks used to provide and receive the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit materials that are not allowed by GradeGenie Code of Ethics, to include active test files, verbatim written or non-written lecture notes, copyrighted study guides, audio files of recorded academic lectures without the expressed written consent of the author, speaker or lecturer, fraudulent materials or materials not legally authorized to access.
You understand that all Content posted to the Web Site or otherwise transmitted via GradeGenie is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the Content, and that your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of such content shall be to such individual. You agree that GradeGenie will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise transmitted via GradeGenie, and you hereby release GradeGenie and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees there from. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Registered Users of GradeGenie are asked to choose a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party except a parent or guardian, without the expressed written consent of GradeGenie. You will hold GradeGenie harmless for any damage arising from a third party accessing GradeGenie using a password you intentionally or unintentionally disclosed.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. GG2, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, exclusive of its provisions on conflicts of laws.